Agency Application Form
Please complete all sections below.
1. Agent’s Details
Please complete all sections and options below.
2. Legal Status of the Agent
For partnerships and companies only, please list all partners / directors
3. Principal Place of Business Details
4. Registered Office Details
- Accounts & Records
- Insurance Administration
- Provision of Financial Services and Advice
6. General Insurance Activity
Which products do you wish this agreement to include?
How do you usually source new Business?
State your estimated annual gross insurance premium income for:
Please confirm that your firm is able to meet the rules and obligations of Consumer Duty including:
- Acting in good faith towards retail customers
- Avoiding causing foreseeable harm to retail customers
- Supporting retail customers to pursue their financial objectives, ensuring they are equipped to make informed decisions and do not face unreasonable barriers.
Select an option (required)
10. Client Money
This declaration must be completed by the member applicant, as appropriate:
In the case of a sole trader – By the Sole Trader.
In the case of a company – By a Director.
In the case of a partnership – By a Partner.
I confirm that the information in this application is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge
and belief and that I have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that this is the case.
I give inet3 Ltd permission to contact the other Principals for whom I am an Appointed Representative.
I confirm that inet3 Ltd have permission to carry out credit checks - either on the individual if the
applicant is a sole trader, on each partner in the case of a partnership or on the company in the case
of a limited company. The credit check will be carried out in order to assess your application and on a
repeat basis, usually annually.
Version 3 – April 2019