Protecting difficult to place residential properties
difficult to place
Special risk underwriting is what our ‘innovating to protect’ is all about and many years of experience has given us an agile and creative approach to how we offer cover on those risks. When your client’s have difficulty finding insurance, they turn to their insurance professional for help. We are here to offer that more flexible, agile approach to property insurance. Special risks could be a mill converted to a home, a huf haus, unusual construction, criminal convictions, poor claims history or a commercial property being converted into residential flats. So many properties fall outside of what is considered the ‘norm’ and we are here to offer a solution.
Get in touch
03300 555 210
Enter your details below and a member of our team will call you back straight away (within working hours).
- Up to £1,500,000 of buildings cover.
- Up to £75,000 contents cover available, but more available on request.
- Legal expense cover up to £50,000.
- Basic accidental damage included as standard.
- Extended accidental damage option available.
- 10% contents sum insured included for personal possessions away from the home and 60 days worldwide.
- £5,000 trace and access cover.
- £3,000 cover for children away at university/college during term time.
- Option to add pedal cycles.
- Property owner’s liability of £2,000,000.
- Alternative accommodation to £25,000.
- Home emergency cover available.
- Flood RE scheme compatible.
- No cancellation or adjustment fees.